DAIRY VALUE CHAIN AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- To ensure a good level of awareness and clear understanding on dairy value chain and business development is created at project staff, SHGs, CLAs, beneficiary households and communities at large.
- To ensure development of dairy value chain action plan with a corresponding budget and its timely implementation in agreement with programme staff at SACE CPO
- To ensure knowledge and skill on Value Chain and Business Development become part of the practical life of the project Staff, SHGs, CLAs, beneficiary households and their communities at large
- To ensure establishment of dairy value chain at SHGs, CLAs, smallholder families and communities and their effective functioning and market linkage for promotion of dairy business development
- To ensure necessary technical backup is in place to support project beneficiary communities in the area of dairy value chain, product promotion and market linkage in sustainable and sound manner.
- To ensure collaboration and partnership with government offices, research centers, private actors and community groups in the area of dairy value chain and business development
- To ensure that dairy value chain practice is reflected in all disciplines of project activities (farm system, GSI, Enterprise and Business Development) that are implemented at SHGs, CLAs, Households and communities at large
- To take responsibility in timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarter, bi-annual and annual reports on dairy value chain and business development activities
- To involve in data collection in line with monitoring, evaluation, project planning, and record best practices stories of beneficiaries
- To play full and active role as a member of the project implementation team and involve in developing strategy, plan and overall budget at project level.
- To undertake other assignments and delegations given by the project coordinator and thematic officers at CPO level
- Qualification: BSc degree in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Development, Agribusiness & Value Chain Development & Management, Agricultural Resource Economics or other related fields from a recognized University
- Experience: Five years’ relevant experience of Value Chain and Business development at field level and Experience of Business Development planning and management with a special focus on diary Value Chain Development.
Location: Boditi Town; Damot Gale Woreda; Wolayta Zone; SNNPR
HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals who meet the minimum requirements can access the standard application form from Tsega Yosef Tsega.Belelo@sendacow.org or Aster Abreha Aster.Abreha@sendacow.org SACE Addis Ababa office and return the completed form within 5 working days, Dead line February 22, 2021 to the same email address.